Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_6_] Tim Wescott[_6_] is offline

Default I'm back

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:14:49 -0500, Karl Townsend wrote:

Test post

Don't know if anybodsy noticed, been dark on newsgroups quite a while
now.

Welcome back Karl. I may think of you while I'm monitoring the health of
#2 son's science experiment from about four years ago -- two apple trees
from Pink Lady seeds we found sprouting inside the apples.

We have done our best to have Low Expectations ("if they live, if they
grow, if they bear -- then we'll see what we have"). We also managed to
kill one of the three seedlings from neglect, and almost kill another.

And I really, really need to get some real trees planted out back.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services