Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where the manufacturing jobs are going

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 12:20:30 PM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

I think the idea is that there must be enough total jobs to employ a
substantial fraction of the population, but that they can include a
variety of types of new jobs -- each of which must require skills that
are scarce.

Which, I believe, is a pipe dream. The writer has set up a necessary,
but probably impossible, set of conditions to solve the employment
situation.

Pipe dream = Much of what slow eddy writes about in worthless, ad driven, rags.