Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Florida resident discovers new way to get Angelina Jolie lips

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:02:04 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 4/27/2015 11:10 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:48:35 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 4/27/2015 9:57 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:28:52 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 4/27/2015 8:07 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

http://www.grayflannelsuit.net/blog/...ew-jersey-ever

--
Ed Huntress

Yeah but this map shows that I live in "Christie Country," so it's somewhat flawed.

Well, it's probably a bit out of date, and it's too broad-brush, but
it's really pretty good overall. I live where it says "Indians," which
is quite true. And I was born in "Pretty Much Alabama," which also is
accurate.

"McMansions" is where Bruce Springsteen lives -- true. "Springsteen
Country" is where he hung out, not where he lives. "Italian Guys in
Wife Beaters" is skewed too far down Island Beach, but it does cover
where they film "Jersey Shore."

"Canadians and Philly Trash" used to be true, but it's gentrified
these days, like Hoboken.

I can't find a section on that map marked "Gun owner friendly".

David

"Pretty Much Alabama" in the southwest, and "Rednecks" in the
northwest are gun-tolerant. And there are lots of guns in the Pines,
although they aren't necessarily friendly toward anyone. There are
still pockets in there that look like a scene from "Deliverance."

I see a lot of distance between "gun-tolerant" and "Gun owner friendly".
Must be at least the distance between Wisconsin and New Jersey. This
reminds me why I avoid the state when I have to go East.

David

And where are you going that you have to avoid NJ going east, David?
The Atlantic Ocean, or gun-friendly New York City? d8-)

Nowhere anymore, my friend in Boston moved to Spokane.

David

Well, you shouldn't have gone through NJ from WI to get to Boston in
any case. That would be pretty stupid -- you then have to go through
NYC or Westchester, when you had a much better and faster route across
I-80 to I-81 and I-84, north of NJ.

--
Ed Huntress