Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Florida resident discovers new way to get Angelina Jolie lips

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 12:33:08 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
There are reasons not to move south. Here are two of them:

Cottonmouths don't appreciate affection:

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015/...italized-bite/

Bullets ricochet off of armadillos:

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015/...ts-mother-law/

--
Ed Huntress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil

Way more frightening is the State Assemblyman who, in 2005, wanted to change the name of the New Jersey Devils hockey team because:

"I've always cringed when people say they're going to see the Devils," said Stanley, a deacon at Newark's Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church. "The merchandise, the paraphernalia is based on the actual demonic devil. Personally, it causes a little bit of an issue with me."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...e-change_x.htm

Yes, there really are people who are that stupid.