Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default I'm back

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:55:49 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:31:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Speaking of fish, one of our advertisers recently dared me to write an
editorial about fish, so I did. This is a sneak preview; the issue
goes live on Monday:

"Fabricated Fish Facts"

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/fabs...5/index.php#/3

That was pretty neat, Ed. You had several good turns of phrases in
there, too!

LLoyd

Thanks, Lloyd. I kind of stuck my foot in my mouth there -- my
publisher and the advertiser friend were being very complimentary, so,
after drinking a whole bottle of wine by myself, and they said I
probably could get away with writing an editorial about fish, I said,
"sure, why not?"

The next morning, it was "omigod, what have I done now?" g

--
Ed Huntress