Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default I'm back

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:50:53 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

We noticed. How was the fishing?

Got out about 40 times. Like always, good days and bad ones.

That's 40 days that beat the heck out of working.

All in
all the year was a bit slower than most. Milady most deffinitely
kicked my butt for largest fish. Think she had #1, #2, #3, then I got
the 4rth, and she had all the rest in the top ten. Not many men are
blessed to have such a great fisherlady.

Put on some of your Lasso yesterday. the strawberries, and I, thank
you.

Aha, so you still have some. Are you set for the year, or are you
going to have to scour the country for more?

'Glad to help, Karl. It was an interesting bit of research.

--
Ed Huntress