Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default I'm back

Hey Karl!
Good to see ya back.

On 4/24/2015 5:23 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:00:42 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:48:50 -0500
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:
Test post

Don't know if anybodsy noticed, been dark on newsgroups quite a while
now.

Karl
Useta be an apple farmer by that name here , is you him ? Welcome back .

I figured he was too busy fishing down at his southern mansion to be
messing around with usenet stuff ;-)

Good to hear from you again Karl.

Yep, went fishing for ten weeks - no usenet. Shartly after i got home,
the old 'puter died. Took me a couple months to get eveything running.

I spent the day making yokes to hold electric fence insulators. Came
up with a neat way to make deep "U" bends on the finger brake. Had the
fingers hold a plate, machined a pocket in the plate to hold the metal
trip, then bent into an area between fingers. The holes even lined up
when done! Got six made today. will do a run of 30 tommorrow