Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Over-hyped 3D Printing Continues To Disappoint

Sigh. I have been doing CADCAM for 10 years here. I did CadCam in the
70's. In the 80's I was designing PCB's and Modeling. In the 90's I
was designing IC's and PCB's and Systems. So Cad has been in my life
before the IBM PC and was run by custom machines and XEROX and IBM.
Yes we did very large CADCAM on IBM mainframes. Only two of us on the
west coast had machines capable - Lockheed and ourselves. We shared our
equipment when theirs went down.

But no I never heard of cad or modern or high-tech (JEDEC and IEEE life)
etc.

You just don't know. You think and you stink.
Martin

On 4/20/2015 10:24 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 8:07:23 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Martin Eastburn fired this volley in
:

Over hyped by those who want to hear it said.

We appreciate YOUR comments, Martin, whether or not we agree, but WHY do
you keep falling prey to responding to that moron? He's not worth the
breath to say "NO" to.

Lloyd

Time to deal with reality, Loud:

You simply don't have the CADCAM or modern, high-tech, CNC machining job shop skills I have and you never will.