Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Anyone Have Any Experience with Multiplaz Welder/Cutter?

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 4:04:35 PM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:
On Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:04:37 PM UTC-4, Doug White wrote:
This surfaced here a couple of years ago:

http://www.multiplaz.com/about

There was considerable skepticism at the time. They still seem to be in

business, although their network of US dealers hasn't exactly exploded.

There's a lengthy thread he

http://www.hobartwelders.com/weldtal...524-multi-plaz

with some actual user feedback, and as far as I read, the guy who bought

one was pretty happy.

Just curious if anyone here has had any first hand experience with one,

or has seen one in action by now?

Thanks!

Doug White

That looks pretty cool. There's a dealer about a half-hour's drive from me. When my work settles down in a week or so, I'll get in touch with them for a demo - they say they have open house demos Monday - Friday. This could change my TIG buying plans.

OK, responding to my own post (but it's almost a year later), Banquer be damned.

My work did not settle down as I had expected, and I actually got busier, which, I guess, is a good thing. I'm just finishing up a job (I'll be done here today, and will install on the customer's machine next week), and I'm putting this back up on the upper part of my to-do list.