Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tapping 6-32 in aluminum

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 05:26:13 -0700 (PDT), Garrett Fulton
wrote:

On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 2:22:14 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On 17 Apr 2015 02:04:36 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

ebay # 361220396427

or:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nylon-Tip-Microstop-Countersink-Kit-NEW-/361220396427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541a69 d58b

I prefer the auction number search, personally. Less to cut-and-paste. :-)

Ive got at least 5 - 6 of those. They are very common in some shops
and I wound up with a bunch of them. Plus one of my old clients made
them..so pilots were easy to scrounge.

Company called Magnavon

http://www.magnavon.com/

http://www.aircrafttoolsurplus.com/brands/Magnavon.html

Etc etc. They make good tools..largely for the aviation industry..but
with a significant usefulness in others.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

Yeah, I'll look for one of the microstop tools now that I know what the bits are for. Be a nice thing to have for the drill press.

Not just the drill press..they work great! in drill motors (hand
drills) as well. That's what they were intended for actually.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

---