Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default first TIG experience

On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 9:45:17 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 4:01:51 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Leon Fisk wrote:

If you can handle/watch youtube stuff be sure to look at Jody's
videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/welding...dtricks/videos

I don't have a TIG machine (yet anyway) but I enjoy watching all of
his videos. I always pickup some new little nugget of knowledge for
just welding in general.

I'll second that , watch Jody's videos . He has one series devoted to
telling what all those knobs on the TIG machine are for that's especially
helpful .

--
Snag

I wholeheartedly agree. Jody is a seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge and a really good teacher, too. It's uncommon to find both in a single individual.

The only big problem with his videos is that Jon Banquer is a big fan. Be careful of the company you keep.

Just sayin'

I know it's hard but try and remember that not everyone is an idiot like you and Coombs are.