Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Ive been doing the past several weeks

Gunner Asch on Thu, 16 Apr 2015 01:49:46 -0700
On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 23:19:16 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Send the $7,000 materials/permits/inspections check and I'll do it in
a heartbeat. I have room to expand on the pumphouse side.

Doesnt cost $7k to get a seatrain in there, does it?

PJ O'Rourke

I may have missed it, but did you tell us what that gear box was going
to be driving?

Jeff

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...02602/PFRoller

Its a titanium rolling mill. For rolling titanium billets thinner and
thinner until they get to the proper dimensions

Seems to me, them there billets are going to be surfaced hardened
to a fare thee well by the time you're done.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich