Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Tapping 6-32 in aluminum

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 10:05:13 PM UTC-4, DoN. Nichols wrote:

(snipped)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

A mystery of many years solved. I used to find those little countersunk bits for the microstop in your link laying around on the work tables in the USAir hangar in Charlotte. I've got lots of them in my junkbox. I was an R&E, not a sheetmetal mech., and never knew what kind of tool they were used in. I imagine if I'd have looked up at the noise from the workstands next to the ships, I'd have seen one being used.