Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:57:04 +0100
David Billington wrote:

On 15/04/15 14:31, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:31:46 -0700

snip
They've got a more expensive 13 inch bench model but in perusing the
manual it doesn't say what the taper is. At least I couldn't spot it...

http://www.harborfreight.com/heavy-d...ess-38142.html

snip

The spindle taper is listed as MT2 in the specifications list on the
right side of the page in the first link, I needed to scroll down a bit
but it is there.

Yes it is. Missed it, went straight for the manual and it doesn't seem
to be listed there...

Thanks for pointing that out. I doubt if Bob is still interested
though. What he already went through puts a mighty bad taste in your
mouth...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b