Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default Off topic. No metal working here. Hillary Clinton 'to announce2016 presidential campaign'

On 4/14/2015 9:43 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:58:14 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:46:00 -0700

PJ O'Rourke

P.J. O'Rourke? A well known journalist.
One of his earliest articles was "How to Drive Fast on Drugs While
Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink".

Obviously a well qualified political pundit.

Actually..it would qualify him for President, dontchathink?

Same resume as JFK, and Clinton at the very least...right?

Given your latest "Dear Leader" He probably would be a vast
improvement :-)

Indeed he would!

My cat would be an improvement.

I am positively certain that if we went out and randomly grabbed 535
Americans from all walks of life (except government) to put in
Congress, they could and would do a much, much better job than the
current greedy, corrupt runts (from both aisles) who are in there now.
This includes any folks from the insane asylums, street people,
druggies, etc.

Calls to mind the statement from William F. Buckley Jr.: "I am obliged
to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two
thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society
governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University."

--

Your first duty is to th' country...is to th' flag, and then...and then
th' army,

Mark Wieber
75th Rangers, 1971-1973