Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Off topic. No metal working here. Hillary Clinton 'to announce 2016 presidential campaign'

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I am positively certain that if we went out and randomly grabbed 535
Americans from all walks of life (except government) to put in
Congress, they could and would do a much, much better job than the
current greedy, corrupt runts (from both aisles) who are in there
now.
This includes any folks from the insane asylums, street people,
druggies, etc.

Too bad you can't attend one our Town Meetings where that's exactly
what happens.

-jsw