Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Ive been doing the past several weeks

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:31:03 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 10:07:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Hell ...its 1/4 the size of my Gorton MasterMill. It doesnt have much
bigger a footprint than a 55 gallon drum. Cant fit one of those in a
corner somewhere??

If it won't fit in the lone deer path I have running through the shop
now, I can't use it.

Dood , just how small is your shop ? Or are you like my friend Bill , a

2-car shop with automotive tools (including folding engine hoist),
woodworking tools, metalworking tools, hardwood and plywood lumber
storage, and a 5x5x5' unfinished (sigh) CNC router in the middle.
Kinda packed.

--
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails,
admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.