Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hillary and not-very-fast eddy huntress, arch leftists

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 9:24:27 AM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 4/12/2015 9:17 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hey, Jon Ball is a smart guy. He's also a malevolent troll.

You really have more choices than cower and toss it back. You can act like an adult and ignore his juvenile posts.

All right, Dan. If you're asking me to ignore him, I'll try it. Maybe
you're right. It seems to be working with the other JB. I haven't seen
anyone post a message to him for a while

You do note that I do not post anything to him for a couple of reasons. The main one is that he is not capable of acting as an adult. That is I consider him posts not worth responding .

The other reason is that he thinks any response indicates he is worth replying to. The best policy is to ignore the trolls.

Ok, I'll try ignoring the trolls.

(Snort!) that will be the day!

Over the years slow eddy has claimed numerous times that he won't be responding to me. He always goes back on his word because slow eddy is a liar.