Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Ive been doing the past several weeks

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 10:07:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Hell ...its 1/4 the size of my Gorton MasterMill. It doesnt have much
bigger a footprint than a 55 gallon drum. Cant fit one of those in a
corner somewhere??

If it won't fit in the lone deer path I have running through the shop
now, I can't use it.

Dood , just how small is your shop ? Or are you like my friend Bill , a
completely nutso packrat ? He has a 2 car garage size building that has so
much stuff packed in it that you have to thread your way around stuff to get
to the lathe .
I thought I was crowded , my shop space is 10 x 12 with a benchtop mill ,
lathe , welders , a table for my grinders and "stuff" counter top over
genset and MIG unit , with a rollaway toolbox over in the corner . Barely
found room for the beer fridge ...
--
Snag