Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Hillary and not-very-fast eddy huntress, arch leftists

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:55:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 5:35:51 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Oh, Jesus, Dan, don't you see what I'm putting up with? Ball is a
slippery troll just trying to get my goat. He insults me, he insults
my son, and he insults anything or anybody that he thinks I favor.

The only way to calm him down is to sling it right back at him.
Eventually, he grows tired ot it. He's been calling me the vilest
names in his gym bag through this whole thread.

Eventually, you either cower or you toss it back. I don't cower.

--
Ed Huntress

As I see it yuu imitate him. Don't you see your reply indicates to him that you take him seriously and see him as an equal.

Hey, Jon Ball is a smart guy. He's also a malevolent troll.

You really have more choices than cower and toss it back. You can act like an adult and ignore his juvenile posts.

All right, Dan. If you're asking me to ignore him, I'll try it. Maybe
you're right. It seems to be working with the other JB. I haven't seen
anyone post a message to him for a while

You do note that I do not post anything to him for a couple of reasons. The main one is that he is not capable of acting as an adult. That is I consider him posts not worth responding .

The other reason is that he thinks any response indicates he is worth replying to. The best policy is to ignore the trolls.

Ok, I'll try ignoring the trolls.

--
Ed Huntress