Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Off topic. No metal working here. Hillary Clinton 'to announce 2016 presidential campaign'

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:13:29 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 1:49:41 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

I got the repair parts yesterday for the new to me Suzuki DT4 outboard
(4hp) and will be installing them this morning, test running it, then
mounting it on the sailboat it was purchased for.

Back 40 needs some cleaning up..lots of machinery and metal bits need
to be racked..and the room mate..bless his pointed head..needs to put
my lawn mower and chainsaw back together..which means Ill be doing
that. I did sell one of my spare welders yesterday and loaded a young
guy up on metrology gear, end mills, lathe tooling and other stuff for
his hobby gunsmithing shop.

Hows that?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

Much better than all the rest of the posts. As far as I know Hillary does not do any recreational metalworking. Or professional metalworking for that matter.

She does however understand that using a personal email account on a server that she controls means that what she says is not verifiable.

But that is not metalworking. I have been doing very little metalworking.
I am putting in wood flooring in the second story and it has been doing very slowly. At the rate I have been going I will be eighty before it is done.

Dan

Why is it taking so long to lay the flooring? Lack of interest? TIme
conflicts or some other issue?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke