Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hillary Clinton 'to announce 2016 presidential campaign'

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 10:37:18 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress lied:

No you don't. We could do this all day, and you'd fall on your face
time after time, but I have to get ready for a trip to Dearborn. I'll
be gone most of next week, finding out how they manufacture the
aluminum-bodied Ford F-150.

Wrong.

You will be regurgitating what you are told to because you're a worthless ad copy writer who has spent most of his life writing for worthless pay for play rags.