Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Off topic. No metal working here. Hillary Clinton 'to announce 2016 presidential campaign'

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:56:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 4:55:22 PM UTC-4, 3B8E. ? M^i^g^h^t^y ? W^a^n^n^a^b^e ?. 0763 wrote:

Nothing about metalworking. What is the matter? Is everyone here so involved with politics that they have no time for metal working.

Dan

I got the repair parts yesterday for the new to me Suzuki DT4 outboard
(4hp) and will be installing them this morning, test running it, then
mounting it on the sailboat it was purchased for.

Back 40 needs some cleaning up..lots of machinery and metal bits need
to be racked..and the room mate..bless his pointed head..needs to put
my lawn mower and chainsaw back together..which means Ill be doing
that. I did sell one of my spare welders yesterday and loaded a young
guy up on metrology gear, end mills, lathe tooling and other stuff for
his hobby gunsmithing shop.

Hows that?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke