Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default All Out for Fort Stinkindesert

I heard that the 'green' party - or activist of tree huggers, if you
will, went over the top and forced the massive Water dam that supplied
water to northern Ca and some to Southern Ca to be drained. It was
dumped into the ocean. And why ? they thought the valley it filled must
have been pretty and should be returned to what it was 100 years
ago. Just think the party would vaporize also ...

This was just one of the outrageous acts done by overly active
environmental people. I'm an environmental type, but I don't kill my
neighbors trees because he planted them there. Or burn down this or
that because it wasn't here before.

I want to know when this country got the notion that a minority RULES
the majority? The law states that the minority must be allowed to be
heard. They were empowered to rule our lives. A few here and a few
there can wreck our lives!

Martin

On 4/4/2015 2:09 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
The New York Times, which has embarked on some new formats lately, has
a blowup article on California's drought in the current NYT Magazine.
There's some good info there on the prospects for California
businesses, large and small.

If you're interested:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/us...ss-growth.html