Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
technomaNge[_7_] technomaNge[_7_] is offline

Default Narrow grating 1/4" spacing, common products?

On 04/02/2015 06:47 PM, John Doe wrote:
Either corrosion resistant metal or a plastic. Something about the size of
a barbecue grill grating. But the grates could be narrow flatbar vertically
oriented. Looks like most barbecue grill grates are spaced almost 1/2",
that's too much spacing. Needs to be about 1/4" spacing. The porcelain
coated or affordable, the stainless steel are pricey.

Fluorescent light grid, plastic, square holes, various sizes.
I use a chunk to hold my .45 cases during reloading.

technomaNge
--
Maybe too old school.