Jerry Hall

Default Nova2 vs Vicmarc: Advice please

Lyn,

Thanks very much for your careful and thorough reply to my query. I read
your Titan review, checked on the range of accessories you highlighted at
the Craft Supply and Technatool sites. I think I see your points and they
make sense for me. A couple of follow-up questions:
1. Would you have reservations in getting the SuperNova2 at this early stage
in its production and release cycle? It's my first chuck. I presume you
would not have reservations, since it is an evolution of the SuperNova, and
an application of the proven design of the Titan.
2. Would you get the 50mm jaws or 75mm on a first chuck?

Thanks again,

Jerry