Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Advise Needed On Converting Bridgeport Mill From 575V to 220vSingle Phase

On 3/22/2015 11:24 PM, F. George McDuffee wrote:
In a hobby shop you most likely won't need full power so for
cheap see
http://tinyurl.com/l8r9d44

I got a good deal on one like that a number of years ago. I thought it
was a good deal until it arrived and I found that it needed a separate
programming module! The modules were rare and expensive, but I got one,
cheap.

The linked VFD might be programmable with a PC, or it might need a module.

Bob