Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Catalina Capri 25 and trailer...$1395 OBO

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/4933550589.html
DISTRESS SALE MAKE OFFER- 25' TRAILRITETandem sailboat trailer - $1395
(Lake Thunderbird)

condition: good
length overall (LOA): 25
propulsion type: sail

safety tips

I have a 25ft. Tandem Trailrite sailboat trailer for sale. It has the
keel guide, two new tires and bearing buddies. Included with the
trailer is a 25' Catalina Capri Project(rebuilder) that has a solid
keel, spinnaker pole, boom with boom kicker,and main sail. It needs a
mast. I'm asking $1395.00 for the boat & trailer, but come make me a
reasonable offer. I would be interested in trading for a Browning
over/under. If you leave a phone message, PLEASE speak slowly and
clearly, as I am hard of hearing. Thanks.
PJ O'Rourke