Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bogus Bogus is offline

Default Whats it called - push on retainer clip for bearing

On 21-Mar-15 11:34 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 3/20/2015 1:16 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Consider trying some Loctite. 680 and 640 might work. (I've never
tried this.)

This is really the easiest, fastest, cheapest. "A little dab'll do ya'"
(you have to be older than 70 to get it).

http://www.loctite.com.au/3320_AUE_H...=8802648195073

Hey, I've got two decades to got & I got it - may Australia really does
lag the world by 20 years...

The Loctite option is interesting, certainly simple. There may be
stronger grades available too. I'll have to do some measuring, the fit
at the moment is a sliding fit, no press or interference at all.

Thanks.