Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
raykeeler raykeeler is offline

Default A little Math

On 3/20/2015 8:22 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:48:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:20:48 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I had a client who hired almost nothing but illegal aliens to operate
CNC lathes..mostly women, with a few men. Payroll was about 130 people

Jayzuss...

They would go to McArthur Park in LA and buy around 50 or so SS
numbers and then pass them out to their employees. When the letters
from Social Security came in..about every 8 months to a year
later..they would go down and buy another 50 or so numbers.

It was quite a game..and they imported over 200 illegals AND their
families. That was 10-12 yrs ago..and I occasionally will run across
one or more of those illegals working in other machine shops in So
Cal. That was one..one example of thousands here on So Cal.

Now that manufacturing is dying and the factories are closing
enmass...they are now on disability etc etc..right along with their
families and of course all the kids they spewed out are US citizens.

Fookin' burns me up, it does. Did anyone drop a dime on 'em to the
SS? Did the SS respond? Y'know, if they hired even ONE ****ING
PERSON to check the entire USA for bogus enrollees, I'll bet it
wouldn't take him a full year to catch 90% of them.

So, when does the Great Cull start? tap, tap, tap

With luck...soon...very soon.

No "cull", "great" or otherwise. No "list"; no "those who keep the
list." All bull****.