Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default A little Math

On 3/18/2015 8:38 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:07:38 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

It Is. Fraud. And all of that. $100 Billion is the fraul level now.

It is wrong, and many just do it anyway.

SS is supposed to let the widow have the husbands if larger.
But then there are agents that .....

But what does Congress want to do about it? Cut the program instead
of firing some losers from another unused branch of gov't and hiring
them onto SS to go after the abusers. I don't get it. I'm 180 out
from the Reps on this one.

Stop the abuse, stop giving SS and SSI to foreigners who haven't paid
into it, and revamp the medical community so they're not raping us for
simple medical care. Egad, it ain't rocket science.

The next question is, what are we going to do with the illegals that
stole a SS#, paid FICA on it for 30 years and now want to draw on the
stolen number?

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that
you can never know if they're genuine.
-- Abraham Lincoln