Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Markings on "owner" gas cylinders

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 01:41:57 +0000 (UTC), User Bp
wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

The first set of tanks I bought, back in the 80's, heated up in
the
hot car enough to hiss while I was driving them home.

Ok, what's the rest of the story?

He flicked his Bic to see if he could find where the hiss was coming
from and died right there in a fiery explosion. The next day, he
stopped by the Airgas store and the manager refused to refund his
money for the bottles. "Sorry" he said "we don't serve shades
here."

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, little Suzie was making cookies.

I hope you have a good excuse for that, like heavy drinking, rather
than senility.