Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Beal[_3_] Howard Beal[_3_] is offline

Default A little Math

"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message
It is called NEW MATH. Remember our kids took it and it messes
up the mind.

SS is an interesting group. Hard on some and flaky on others.

I suspect Husband dies and wife can't live on her tiny amount -
keeps Husband coming in. Wife dies. No one tells anyone.
Now granddaughter has control of bank accounts - both auto deposit and
can't believe her eyes. Think she will tell ? She is a millionaire
once obtaining their assets. Enjoys life - Grandpa and Grandma are still
aging...

Martin

We had several reports on the local news that children are placing
deceased parents and grandparents in freezers to keep
those social security checks rolling in. Just part of modern
finnincial planning.

Best Regards
Tom.