Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Flare brake lines?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 07:22:38 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Plastic sheet snow sleds work well too. I keep one under the truck's
bed liner so it's always handy. The one for the car has foam
laminated
to the hard plastic and is fairly comfortable on gravel. Both can be
used to pad cargo.

Great idea! I have my bedliner screwed down on the back, so I can't
do that, but I keep a tarp and a wool blanket in the truck, JIC.

Another useful item that doesn't take up valuable cab space is a
doormat in the passenger foot well. It can pad tie-down ropes from
sharp metal edges or protect the roof paint from long things resting
on it.

A flat-folding stool like this stores in a footwell and makes
strapping a load to the roof rack much easier:
http://www.amazon.com/Honey-Can-Do-T.../dp/B00CRVL7IE
Mine is 16" high and marginally acceptable as a chair, in case you are
unexpectedly invited to a banquet while out sightseeing. That has
happened to me, I stopped at a German castle inn that was having a pig
roast.

Some brands have been recalled for collapsing.

-jsw