Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Flare brake lines?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:03:58 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
I just apply band-aides here & there nowadays when I have to. The
road
salt finally caught up with it and my age/situation destroyed any
ambition I once had...
Leon Fisk

I hear ya. Crawling under the car reminds me I'm getting old.

Time to buy a creeper. What a difference it makes in ease!

I have three of them, one a Bone that my sister gave me for Christmas
on the advice of her mechanic husband. And I still prefer cardboard
for wrenching in one spot because it's slippery enough to move around
on but I stay in place while pulling hard with both hands.

Plastic sheet snow sleds work well too. I keep one under the truck's
bed liner so it's always handy. The one for the car has foam laminated
to the hard plastic and is fairly comfortable on gravel. Both can be
used to pad cargo.

-jsw