edward tabachek

Default Supernova 2 chuck

Is this the chuck they should have designed and marketed in the first place,
instead of what they have been selling for these past few years? If this is
eventually sold in N.A., And I lay out the $'s for it because this improved
chuck operates better and is the one that I should have bought in the first
place, what do I do with my old Super Nova? give it away? Will the Nova
dealers take it as a trade-in?
I am getting tired of buying Teknatools' upgrades that are supposed to
improve the chucks and lathes that were not designed or made well in the
first place.