Lyn J. Mangiameli

Default Supernova 2 chuck

Ah, I'm not sure Teknatool had wished for this to be advertized yet, at
least for the eyes of the NA market. It will be a short while longer
before it appears in the US. But yes, I hope I won't be considered out
of line for confirming it is for real, and IMO a quite exciting
development. The Titan is great, but too big for many smaller lathes.
This will now bring the Titan design to a moderately sized chuck.
Lyn

guy wrote:
Hey I just saw a new Supernova chuck They call it a Supernova 2. Looks
like a Supernova but closed back and the key of a new Titan chuck. Is
this for real? If it is it seems that the main complaint about the
Supernova has been answered (the key). There is nothing on Teknatools
site. Heres the web site I found it at. No affiliation, just curious.
http://au.store.yahoo.com/cws-store/novsupsupchu.html

Guy