Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Darren Wilson innocent

On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 22:57:23 -0500, Ignoramus27247

On 2015-03-10, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 22:31:11 -0500, Ignoramus27247
wrote:

I highly recomment to everyone that you read, or at least, skim
through, the DOJ report on Ferguson. It details a highly disturbing
patterns of their PD and their court as well.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...oj-report.html

Fortunately, they replaced the municipal judge today -- he
"resigned.". But he's also the municipal judge in another town, and
he's keeping that job.

I'm surprised nobody seems to be talking about putting him in prison
yet. It sounds like the feds have enough to put him away.

The neighboring municipalities, probably, are just as bad. Ferguson is
investigated because of a death that happened, by accident, in
Ferguson and not a neighboring municipality.

Yeah, all of which is enough to give one the creeps. Given the
specificity of the offences that the DoJ listed in the report, there
must be enough to charge him with multiple counts of malfeasance. It
amounts to extortion, but they'd really have to go around the barn to
make that case.

Just guessing here, but I'll bet the feds are waiting for the state to
bring some kind of malfeasance-related charge against him, and he must
be at risk of disbarment, unless he retires completely and they decide
to let him off the hook.

--
Ed Huntress