Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

Get an external USB hub and connect the four ports up and use one
on the computer. The first 4 could be 1 and you have 3 more disk drives.

I've seen 3T USB's at Sams. They are coming. Slow.
Certain disk drive user sucks drives like drops of water...

Martin

On 3/7/2015 5:46 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

External hard drives!

You bring up a good point for the future. This box has 6 USB. They are
full - mouse, keyboard, camera, memory stick, two hard drives.

Any big deal to add more USBs?

Also can you beat the 2Tb limit on USB hard drives. I've had no luck
here.

FWIW, this is the box you helped pick out with a MB replacement. I'll
give you the old MB if you can use it.

Karl