Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

Karl Townsend fired this volley in
:

Also can you beat the 2Tb limit on USB hard drives. I've had no luck
here.

For whatever reason, drives past 1TB are still fairly short-lived.
Although I own (and fairly frequently replace) some of the larger drives
(staying well backed-up), I still buy 1TB drives when I need some off-
line storage.

Adding more USB? Just use an active hub to run the lower-bandwidth
devices off a single physical port. At the least, you could 'hub' the
mouse and keyboard, and probably the stick, too.

Lloyd