Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] walter_evening@post.com is offline

Default power supply

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 1:11:03 PM UTC-5, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:11:12 -0600, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Now the power supply is hopelessly under size. What would you get,
especially with an eye on lightening protection?

Two Part suggestion

(1) biggest power supply that will fit the computer with
reasonable cost

(2) UPS which will also work as a super surge protector.

Some suggestions

http://tinyurl.com/p6z7j56

http://tinyurl.com/ln25btr

I have bought several items from Tiger and have been
satisfied with their service. I have had the UPS shown for
several years and it has worked with no problems.

Tiger also has some good deals on large capacity HD. I have
had good luck with Western Digital, although the back-up
software they supply with their drives sucks.
http://tinyurl.com/qhyrpks
http://tinyurl.com/l626wwf

Political commentary: NSA? installed "back door"
pre-installed on all hard drives.
http://tinyurl.com/plhw9a4
http://tinyurl.com/qa9vwzm

My [rhetorical] question is: With all this capability, and
the billions "we the people" spend on snooping, how were the
banks and other financial institutions able to run the
LIBOR, FX, commodities, etc. scams for so long, and why is
it so hard to track the tax evaders and money launderers?

If 'A' puts $1000 dollars a day in the cash register of 'B', how can you track that? If you have a tractor trailer full of cash, guns and ammo, how can that be tracked? Good question. Or imagine if you paid your rent in cash and got all of it back? Is that tax evasion?

Imagine if 'B' was a politician. And you just stuffed the cash under the sofa?

Are our snooper troopers getting a "piece of the action,"
getting paid to look the other way,

It wouldn't be smart to do the transactions at the moment. Its a lot like "you do this now in government" and then we'll take care of you with overseas speaking fees in about five years from now. Or is it even worse?

been ordered to look the
other way, or are they just stupid?

And if you had all those millions, wouldn't you eventually figure out how to join-in, too ??

The "terrorists" are
half a world away, and have no way to get here ==unless we
help them,== but the scammers and tax evaders are among us,
stealing from the majority every day.

A few snuff videos have the entire United States Air Force and Navy hitting out at some more people in tents, etc...

Crazy.