Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default aluminium sheet in a ceramics kiln

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 18:42:53 +0100, Robert Roland
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2015 21:33:22 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I just wish Agent filtered on initial post ID so I could get rid
of all the posts by those who reply to the jerks I have plonked.

If you set your filter to "Ignore thread", it will also ignore replies
to the message you filtered. It will not ignore the entire thread, as
I though for a long time.

Thanks, Ro. I'll give that a try.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand