Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Harbor Freight for the Strategic Shopper

"amdx" wrote in message ...
On 2/17/2015 9:53 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
"Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney" wrote in message ...
"Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney" wrote in message ...
Welp! Today I had a bunch of 20% off coupons ready to expired, so I put on my plaid long sleeve shirt, dark glasses and camouflaged cap, went in and bought a nice drill. Then went back to the car, changed shirts, took off the cap and sunglasses, went back in and bought a nice saw. Then went back out, took off the shirt and went back in my tee shirt and a floppy hat and bought a tarp. I still had coupons but ran out of clothes.

$5 says that both tools break within a year.

Tomorrow is the expiration date. I plan to wear bicycle shorts underneath some overalls, a raincoat and a poncho.

Anybody know if thrift stores still carry wigs?

I keep looking at that compound sliding miter saw that goes on sale
for $89.
I have a miter saw and a radial arm, but that compound sliding miter saw
would be handy on occasion.
I just now note they have 3 versions.
With some differences in miter capacity and bevel cut capacity and RPM.
It seems the laser guide has the least capacity.
I'm glad I noticed this, I don't want to see the low capacity unit go on
sale and me jump on it then find out the limited capacity.

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-in-c...tem-61973.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-in-s...saw-61307.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-inch...saw-98199.html

We just recently got a store opened in our city. My wife went shopping
there and bought some wheels for a cart, she even got the free
multimeter as a gift for me!
Mikek

Being a wize investor, extry thrifty, etc., I keep an envelope in the Studebaker with a handful of 20% off and free gift coupons. Last count I had 3 tape measures, 3 multimeters, 4 screwdriver sets couple of tarps and a 24-pack of AA batteries. Only thing bad free thing I have gotten there so far has been the batteries - I went thru the whole pack and found 2 good ones.