Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best Thing You Can Do With The Wimpy DOHC Engines That Loser sloweddy Loves?

On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 5:46:29 PM UTC-8, slow eddy pretended that he has a clue now that I've once again burned his ass so badly that he can't even sit down.

Snipped the lies of someone who has spent a lifetime lying by writing worthless pay for play ad copy for advertising driven rags.

Lime Rock, Watkins Glenn, Del Mar, Riverside, etc. I was there. slow eddy wasn't.

slow eddy has no clue about competitive racing that was IMSA GTP in the 80's. It was exciting and all the events I attended were packed. The Corvette GTP (when it ran a turbo charged stock block V6) was often the fastest car on the the track... especially when driven by Sarel van der Merwe. I met and talked with Sarel several times at length. Nobody could get more out of the Corvette GTP car than he could.

slow eddy is a liar who thinks he knows everything. slow eddy is often completely full of ****. The fact is that slow eddy doesn't know jack **** about real world GTP racing in the 80's like he pretends to know. It didn't take me long working for a race engine builder in Tucson, Arizona to realize that slow eddy is all book knowledge and zero practical knowledge.