Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rusty prove it's worth

That's what I call my little JD tractor because , well , it's rusty .
Today it proved it's worth , performing one of the two main tasks I wanted
it for - clearing ice/snow from our road and driveway . After last night's
"ice event" our road was nearly impassable going up and downright dangerous
in spots coming down . One area in particular is steep , tilted , and always
gets very very slippery . Nearly slid the SUV into the ravine coming back
down after a highway check it was clear/wet . I figgered why not try , so
I did . The little feller did an ace job of scraping enough of the ice off
that stretch that the road is now passable and not as dangerous . It helps
that the ice is right at freezing and kinda spongy . Neighbors appreciate
it too ...

--
Snag