Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mini-gloat

On Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:38:35 -0800 (PST), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Am Sonntag, 1. März 2015 18:28:05 UTC+1 schrieb jon_banquer:

Verniers aren't primitive. In the right hands they are very accurate for measuring large parts. That immediately discounts both you and Larry Jackass.

When he said "primitive", I suspect he meant that they are slow rather than inaccurate.

Little johnny banquer is the primitive around here. Please join us in
filtering all of his posts. They do nobody any good and only serve to
keep the troll hanging around.

--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we

--Veterans of Foreign Wars