Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT HP printer help ? OT

F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:01:56 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I just got a new black (61XL) cartridge for my HP 3510 all-in-one ,
after an hour on the line with HP support it still pops an
"incompatible cartridge" message and locks up ...

Suggest you buy another brand. When my last HP died, I got
a Brother on sale which has been very satisfactory, and the
ink cartridges are very inexpensive.

I think my laser printer is a Brother - too bad it's still in Memphis .
Cartridges cost , but they last like forever - but it only prints black . I
print photos often enough to need a color printer ... this situation ends up
with HP sending me a new one for all the time and trouble , plus Walmart
(the wife works in that department at our local WM) is going to swap this
one . But the next printer I buy won't be an HP ... because as you say ,
they ain't the same as they useta be .
--
Snag