Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Nobody Would Ever Figure This One (amp)

On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 7:40:41 PM UTC-5, wrote in sci.electronics.repair:
"Ken Layton" wrote in message

I'm not impressed with Crown or Peavey for that matter. There were
several times I was thinking to myself, "Why did they do that?"

I saw the other day the tv show "Undercover Boss" which went
undercover at Peavey. Yup, I saw Peavey is still just as bad as
they always have been. If anyone gets a chance, check out that
episode, it's a riot!

I just watched it. It proves one thing - business is business.

From what I can glean they are not publicly traded, so offshoring
is an OPTION for them.

I didn't know that public companies didn't have an offshoring option.
(if that's what you mean)