Leif Thorvaldson

Default Leeson noise

Had the same problem when I put in my VFC controller for my 2hp lathe motor.
I did all that was suggested by Dealer's Electric and by the maker of the
controller. Nothing worked. Finally, I just moved my five disc CD player
down to the shop and now listen to music -- far more pleasant than all the
crap and corruption going on here and abroad.

Leif
"guy" wrote in message
om...
Hello folks, I need some help with my Leeson motor controller. When I
turn my lathe on the radio in my shop(garage) turns to pure static. I
tried a battery operated radio and it does the same thing. I have
tried adjusting the carrier frequency to no avail. Yes, I have tried
Leeson customer support and while the ladies answering the phones are
very nice the tech guy won't return calls. I have had other issues
with this controller and Leeson's customer service has been
unsatisfactory at best. I have another controller from Dealers
Electric and never had a problem but it is too small to put on my
lathe and it is on my drill press and works fine. Any suggestions?
Thanks a bunch, Guy