Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Harbor Freight for the Strategic Shopper

"Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney" wrote in message ...
Welp! Today I had a bunch of 20% off coupons ready to expired, so I put on my plaid long sleeve shirt, dark glasses and camouflaged cap, went in and bought a nice drill. Then went back to the car, changed shirts, took off the cap and sunglasses, went back in and bought a nice saw. Then went back out, took off the shirt and went back in my tee shirt and a floppy hat and bought a tarp. I still had coupons but ran out of clothes.

$5 says that both tools break within a year.

Tomorrow is the expiration date. I plan to wear bicycle shorts underneath some overalls, a raincoat and a poncho.